You Can Make the Future Brighter Starting Today
At Lowcountry Youth Services, we aim to ensure that "Every Child Wins." To achieve this vision, we offer several programs that provide Berkeley, Charleston, and Dorchester County youth with the tools they need to succeed in every area of their lives. Life is challenging at times, and for some children, it's more challenging than usual.
Our group mentoring and youth development programs address these needs, and our programs are intentional about providing positive role models and teaching children various life, social, and problem-solving skills.
Our programs are available to young people from all ethnic, social, and economic backgrounds. It doesn't matter if a child is a straight-A student who happens to be distracted by a traumatic situation at home or a child who has been charged with multiple juvenile offenses and labeled "high-risk." The reality is every child can benefit from structured support, and every child can win if given the opportunity! If you're interested in getting involved, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every dollar donated to Lowcountry Youth Services goes directly toward ensuring that young people in the Tri-County area have access to quality mentoring and youth development programs! Donate today!
Join The Thousand Strong Campaign
We have a goal of having 1,000 donors pledge at least $100 each to our cause this year.
You can JOIN THE THOUSAND in multiple ways:
- Sign up for a recurring donation of as little as $10 per month.
- Make a one-time donation of at least $100.
When you join our Thousand Strong, you ensure that we can continue to serve young men and women of Charleston, Berkeley, and Dorchester County by:
- Introducing them to positive mentors to build relationships to model positive behaviors/attitudes will allow them to become active leaders in their communities.
- Providing positive opportunities and activities that introduce them to learning about college, careers, and other options available to them while also preparing them for life after high school.
- Teaching them about the importance of healthy living and choices, including positive relationships, reproductive health, avoidance of substance abuse, and criminal activity.
Lowcountry Youth Services has launched our 2021-2022 Annual Giving Campaign! We are excited to be able to serve our community once again! As we prepare for the upcoming Club Year, we ask that you consider us for your one-time or recurring gift! Every dollar put into Lowcountry Youth Services goes directly toward ensuring that we create meaningful solutions for our young people of color in Charleston, Berkeley, and Dorchester County!